Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Patch Tuesday - 4.0.6


It's finally here!
After a few weeks of PTR testing, Blizzard has finally released the new patch to the world...of Warcraft


I play a priest, so I am only going to go over what interests me below


The good:


  • Chakra states now last 1 minute, up from 30 seconds.
  • Binding Heal and Holy Word: Serenity now refresh the duration of Renew on the target, in addition to the other direct heals.
  • Binding Heal, Flash Heal, and Greater Heal can now trigger Chakra: Serenity.
  • Circle of Healing effectiveness has been increased by 30%.
  • Serendipity now has Spell Alert and Floating Combat Text feedback support.
  • Surge of Light can now also proc from Flash Heal and Greater Heal, and can now also critically hit.

The bad:

  • Prayer of Healing effectiveness has been reduced by 15%.
  • Holy Concentration now increases the amount of mana regeneration from Spirit while in combat by an additional 15/30%, down from 20/40%.

Overall to me, a good patch, a couple hits to my healing, but many more boosts.

Here is the full list of Patch Notes

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good patch actually. About time, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited. I'm dling as I type this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my friends keep telling me I should start playing again, I still don't know if I really want to though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, didn't know you were a fellow priest. Neat! Hit up my server sometime

    Ravenholdt (US). Horde

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what they will mess up in this patch xD

    ReplyDelete