Saturday, February 5, 2011

UFC Saturday

Noticed I am getting a hell of a lot of views in such short time, so I am just popping in to post my thoughts about UFC 126 tonight.
Silva def. Belfort via TKO in round 2
Franklin def. Griffin via decision
Jones def. Bader via TKO in round 3 - Jon Jones is a really good up and coming star in the UFC, I expect him come into title contention with this victory

Those are the three main fights on the PPV tonight, won't comment on the undercards because I personally haven't seen any of those guys in action. That's not to say they won't be exciting fights, I am looking forward to it.
Tell me what you think of my predictions and what you think will happen.

24 comments:

  1. silva vs belfort tonight? wow! can't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going to a friends house to watch the fights. it should be a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followig you, return the favour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fights should be fairly entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know that many people who watch ufc in sydney haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bar down the road shows all the UFC fights, I might have to visit my local.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cot damn it, all tvs in my house busy and no service to ufc lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great fight. I wont watch, I'll just hear who wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't watch UFC much, but a lot of my friends do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. UFC doesn't do it for me nowadays. :S
    Following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparta kick, can't take out silva. great fight

    ReplyDelete
  12. where are you watching the superbowl tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  13. it wasn't much of a fight in the end. I hope the superbowl is better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta catch them all gamerman ^^

    ReplyDelete